Sunday, November 24, 2013

Baby Watch

We've been to the doctor a few times this week as Amy's blood pressure has been up. They have therefore decided to induce. We are headed to the hospital late tonight but don't expect any action until tomorrow morning at the earliest. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment